NOTE: INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY!
Levulan Kerastick and Blu-U PDT, also known as Light Therapy, is a 2-part treatment, is unique because it uses a light activated drug therapy to destroy precancerous actinic keratoses. How does it work? Levulan Kerastick Topical Solution is applied to the precancerous actinic keratosis. The solution is then absorbed by the precancerous cells, where it is converted to a chemical that makes the cells extremely sensitive to light. When the precancerous cells are exposed to the Blu-U Blue Light Illuminator, a reaction occurs which destroys the precancerous cells.
Levulan Kerastick and Blu-U PDT 2-part treatment offer the following conveniences:
- No prescription to fill
- No daily medication to remember
- Treatment is administered by a qualified healthcare professional
Levulan Kerastick and Blu-U PDT can also fit your lifestyle:
- The 2-part, 2 office visit treatment is completed in less than 24 hours
- Low downtime
- High ratings for cosmetic response
- No scarring reported to date